Surgical Abortion & Medical Abortion
- Financial assistance can reduce your feeand is available for those who qualify. Please call AWC or request an appointment, and one of our telephone counselors can determine your eligibility.
- Many insurance planscover abortion care services. Please call AWC with your insurance information handy and we will be happy to verify your benefits.
- All fees include lab work, ultrasound, information and consents, meeting with a patient advocate, surgical care, most medications, and a post-surgical follow-up appointment at no extra charge.
Note: There is an additional fee for a surgical abortion if the medical abortion fails.
Rhogam Injection (for Rh negative blood types): $60 – $80
For the 15% of women who are Rh negative, this additional injection is medically necessary.
- You may qualify for financial assistance. If you have concerns about your ability to pay the full fee, please know that the sooner you can come for care, the smaller the fee will be.
- As a National Abortion Federation (NAF)provider clinic, some funding is available to us, because we are located in a state in which Medicaid does not cover for abortion. That funding is based on income and family size.
Our Gynecology & Birth Control Fees
AWC offers a full range of gynecology and birth control services at some of the lowest prices in the area. Call us during our office hours for a comprehensive out-of-pocket fee quote or to see if your insurance will cover your services. For additional assistance, consider the programs listed below:
- Payment in full is expected at the time of service, but financial assistanceis available for those who qualify.
- AWC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit cards, money orders, and cash (in exact change amounts). The credit card holder must be present in the clinic in order to use credit or debit cards. If the credit card holder cannot be present, please complete our Remote Credit Card Authorization Formand return it to AWC (along with the additional documents requested) by the date of your appointment.
- Checks are accepted, with approval, for any extra unforeseen charges that may occur.